Microsoft today updated the OneDrive app for Windows 10 Mobile devices to v17.1 with new Settings Icon and few other changes. Find the change log below.
- Setting icon Changed
- Mange accounts renamed to Account settings
- Shake for feedback chnage to Shake to send feedback
The OneDrive app for Windows lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using camera upload.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Search for files and folders. • Share files to OneDrive from other apps.
• Open files from OneDrive in other apps.
Update it here from Windows Store.