Microsoft has updated the OneDrive app for Windows Phone today to version 220.127.116.11. The update seems to be a minor one with just the usual bug fixes and performance improvements in the changelog.
The OneDrive app for Windows lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using camera upload.
• Share your files. • Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Search for files and folders.
• Share files to OneDrive from other apps.
• Open files from OneDrive in other apps
Find the app in the Windows Store here.