After updating the OneDrive app for Windows Phone a week ago with new business sharing options, Microsoft has returned with new bug fixes and the usual performance improvements.
The app lets you:
- Browse all your files and files shared with you.
- Share your files.
- Move, delete and rename files, and create new folders.
- Create and share photo albums.
- Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened.
- Pin folders to your Start screen.
- Share files to OneDrive from other apps.
- Sort files and folders.
- Open files from OneDrive in other apps.
New in Version 4.9:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Download the app here from Windows Phone Store.