Microsoft today updated their OneDrive app for Windows 10 Mobile devices to v17.10. The update seems to be a major one with multiple new features, including notifications when folders are shared with you, screen shots upload, the ability to pin folders to your start screen and more.
See the changelog below:
- Automatically upload screenshots to the new Screenshots folder in OneDrive.
- Get notifications when people share files with you.
- Get notifications when people edit shared files.
- Get quick access to a folder, and its contents, by pinning it to your Start menu.
- Enjoy camera upload improvements.
You can update the app from Windows Store using the below link.