OneDrive and OneNote apps for Windows 10 Mobile devices got updated today. Both these update seems to be a minor one with no change log specified in the Store listing. However, it must include some bug fixes and performance improvements.
The OneDrive app for Windows lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using camera upload.
• Share your files. • Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Search for files and folders.
• Share files to OneDrive from other apps.
• Open files from OneDrive in other apps
OneNote is your digital notebook for capturing and organizing everything across your devices. Jot down your ideas, keep track of classroom and meeting notes, clip from the web, or make a to-do list, as well as draw and sketch your ideas.
TYPE, WRITE, AND DRAW
* Write anywhere on the page and unleash your imagination
* Use your device’s pen or your finger to write and draw with multiple types of pens and highlighters
* Take notes on a white background, or add a grid or ruled lines for easier drawing and writing
* Quickly take a note by clicking the Note button in the Windows Action Center and on supported pens
* Send websites, recipes, documents, and more to OneNote using the Share Charm, Microsoft Edge, Clipper, Office Lens, and dozens of other apps and services