Great news for UK commuters using Windows Phone.
The Train Information Service has released an official National Rail Enquiries app for Windows Phone.
The app lets commuters access detailed, real-time train information from all Britain’s train companies. Users can also track specific trains and find out about any disruptions to your journey.
- View all your favourite and recent journeys
- Plan journeys home or to work all on one screen
- Pin your journey to the start screen for one-tap journey plans and live train requests
- Live journey updates for your home station from the app tile on your phone home screen
- Live departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Get travel alerts as they happen
- Plan your journey to/from a London Underground or DLR station
- Compare rail fares & buy tickets
The free app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.