Gdansk, July 1 st 2015 – For the 102nd edition of the “Tour de France”, the most famous cycling race in the world, Playsoft is proud to announce the release of Tour de France 2015 – the official mobile game. The game is available on the App Store, the Google Play Store, the Windows Store and Amazon Store.
The game is an accurate simulation of the real Tour de France, with the real 21 stages starting in Utrecht, Netherlands and finishing on the Champs-Élysées in Paris. As a Team Director, the player will have to elaborate the best strategy to win the Tour: team attacks, climbs, food supplies (…) having just one goal: the yellow jersey on the Champs Elysées! The tactics scheme will need to be precise and reactive because the opponents have their own objectives and it is not easy to defeat them. The key to success? Be able to plan before the ride, thanks to the wise choices and perfect knowledge of cycling.
This year, for the first time, the player will be able to create his own team. Starting with bronze players, he will make his way to the top, hiring more experienced riders as he progresses in the game.
- All the official stages of the Tour de France 2015.
- 5 rankings, as in the real Tour de France: Yellow Jersey, Green Jersey, Red Polka Dot Jersey, Team Classification and White Jersey.
- Team creation! Choose the best talents among 110 riders to create your dream team.
- Customize your team name, jersey and national flag.
- Upgrade your bike in order to increase your winning chances.
- Challenge other players in the multiplayer mode!
- New team objectives to fulfill if you want to become a legendary manager.
- New challenges system bound to your customised team!
- A brand-new AI for 2015, the opponents are even more difficult to beat than in previous years!
Are you ready to ride to victory and take this new challenge?
Enjoy the best cycling simulation game on your mobiles & tablets! Create your own team, choose your riders, go through the 21 official stages and win the yellow jersey!
The game can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
See screen shots from the game below.