The Russian Department of Transport and the City of Moscow has brought their Parking in Moscow app to Windows Phone.
The app centrally manages Moscow Parking, allowing residents and visitors to use the phone app to find and pay for parking spaces directly from their phone.
- Find different types of parking;
- obtain additional information about parking (name, address, cost, capacity, etc.);
- manage parking (start, renew and complete the parking session);
- pay for parking;
- replenish personal parking account;
- to pay fines for breaking the rules of paid parking.
To register to use the app users simply need a PIN, which can be obtained by sending an SMS saying PIN to 7757 or by creating an account at http://parking.mos.ru.
Find the app in the Windows Phone Store here.