The GSMA has released their official Mobile World Congress 2016 app into the Windows Store.
The app is unfortunately only a wrapper for the MWC website however, but does provide users with the full event schedule, exhibitor and speaker listings, key onsite information as well as event recommendations based on user interests and preferences.
The service lets you:
- Sign-in with your MWC registration credentials
- View the full event schedule and speaker listing
- Explore the exhibitor listing
- Create a personalised schedule and add events to your calendar
- Make notes and favourite interesting exhibitors, sessions or speakers to check out later
- Utilise LinkedIn® enabled networking
- Interact with other MWC attendees using the instant chat tool or schedule onsite meetings
- Search for exhibitors, sessions and speakers using the search tool
- Navigate the venue with interactive 3D mapping
It does not does not include the Final Confirmation QR code or the Digital Badge. This web app version also requires connectivity (data or WiFi) for all functions and does not work in an offline mode.
See screen shots of the app below:
Find the app in the Windows Store here.