Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
The 2015 Eurovision Song Contest will take place on the 19th, 21st and 23rd of May in Vienna, Austria. We reported earlier on Microsoft’s sponsorship of the event, and now we are happy to report that the official Eurovision Song Contest is now in the Windows Phone Store, available to download.
The app will introduce users to the participating artists, the lyrics of the song for you to sing along, information about each country and, of course, the results.
The app will also help users choose the winner by allowing them to vote directly from the app. After you cast your vote, a special message of your favourite artist will be waiting for you.
The app features:
- An overview of the latest stories, photos and videos
- MatchMaker: Find out with which Eurovision decade you match best
- Music shop (album release 20th April 2015), now also with the karaoke version for each song
- Merchandising shop, where you can buy your own Eurovision souvenirs
- Follow each show live: With detailed information about the show, artists, songs and countries
- Two additional languages: French and Spanish
- Detailed participant profiles: Get to know the artists
- Selfie filters: Give your pictures a touch of Eurovision
With nearly 200 million people tuning in every year, and 40 countries taking part, the Eurovision Song Contest is Europe’s favourite TV show and the world’s most watched non-sporting event. The contest has been broadcast every year since 1956, which makes it one of the longest-running television programmes in the world.