Microsoft today released a new Office Insider Preview Build 13510.20004 for Windows users registered in the Beta Channel. The new Office Insider Preview Build brings notable fixes for issues in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project. According to Microsoft, the update includes no new features. You can read the full official changelog below.
- We fixed an issue where the Insert Object command does not show the correct icon when inserting a file from OneDrive local sync folder.
- We fixed an issue related to pictures becoming blurry while zooming.
- We fixed an issue where long hyperlinks were getting truncated.
- We fixed a VBA issue where Slide.Shapes.AddMediaObject2 crashing with legacy video formats (MPG-1,Mpeg-2).
- We fixed an issue that caused the To: field to be blank in task status reports.
- We fixed an issue where you couldn’t delete dependencies on the deliverables if the SharePoint site the deliverable was associated with no longer existed.
- We fixed an issue where users open projects which have supposedly been saved with updated information, but find the updates are is missing.
To update to the latest Microsoft Office Insider Preview Build, open any Office program and go to File> Account> Update Options> Update Now.