Microsoft releases a new Office Insider Preview Build 13415.20002 for Windows users registered in Beta Channel. The new Office Insider Preview Build brings new features to PowerPoint. The latest Office build also includes bug fixes.
Talking about what’s new, the new Office build adds Presenter Coach in PowerPoint on Desktop, and it will help you prepare to give more effective presentations by evaluating your pacing, pitch, use of filler words, and much more. You can read the full official changelog below.
Presenter Coach now available on desktop
Presenter Coach helps you prepare to give more effective presentations by evaluating you pacing, pitch, use of filler words and much more. It is now available in PowerPoint on Windows Desktop in addition to PowerPoint on the Web.
- We fixed an issue when duplicating slideshow to secondary monitor, the slideshow may hide behind other window.
- We fixed an issue in Track Changes where sometimes opening a Word document might display error dialog.
- We fixed a print issue when sensitivity label with watermarks are applied.
- We fixed an issue when pasting a URL copied from meeting location to somewhere else (such as a browser), the URL contains a semicolon at the end.
- We fixed an issue where Project may terminate unexpectedly on opening files where resource contours were specified in a certain manner.
- We fixed an issue where some users were seeing the “system resource exceeded” error when they tried to export a query from their synced OneDrive folder.
- We fixed an issue where auto-switching between form windows was switching to another form.
To update to the latest Office Insider Preview Build, open any Office program and go to File> Account> Update Options> Update Now.