Octagon is a minimal arcade game for lovers of Super Hexagon or Impossible Road. It’s a fast-reaction runner where you have to move fast or be left behind. As the floor moves beneath you, spin your world around to dodge speed bumps. Flip upside-down to avoid holes, surf on top of the Octagon—whatever you can do to survive the mad race through this trippy 8-sided tunnel. With each round over after just 60 seconds, only super-fast reflexes will beat this very challenging arcade game.
– Classic and endless game mode
– Unlimited number of randomly generated levels
– Dynamic procedural graphics with a minimalistic look
– Original soundtrack by Sqeepo
– Pure challenge with no shortcuts and cheats
Octagon is $1.99 without a free trial and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
Petr Fodor, game designer