Ocado, the British online groceries retailer, has released an app for Windows Phone 7. The app joins the Tesco app that does the same for the largest UK retailer on Windows Phone 7 also.
Ocado notes 18.6% of their sales come from mobile devices, making it imperative to serve as many platforms as possible.
The app features:
- An entire supermarket at your fingertips. Shop for everything from food and drink to homewares, books, toys and much more.
- Shop for groceries on the move. Place a brand new order or just add an item you’ve forgotten to your next order.
- Works in complete harmony with ocado.com. Seamless syncing means you can start an order on one and complete it on the other.
- Get your next order started in no time. Use Your Instant Shop to create a typical order for you, based on your previous deliveries.
- Shop even if you’re offline. Our catalogue of over 22,000 products is stored on your phone, so you can keep shopping even if you lose signal. As soon as your Internet connection returns, your order will update automatically.
The app is free and can be found in Marketplace here.