Nuance today announced a major update to its Dragon suite for Windows which leverages Nuance Deep Learning technology to deliver up to 24 percent greater accuracy in speech recognition. The new Dragon also comes with advanced transcription, powerful customization, and an improved ability to work with portable touchscreen PCs.
Dragon Professional Individual, version 15 features:
- Optimization for popular touchscreen PCs
- Formatting and other recognition improvements to minimize post-editing
- Simplified set up and improved user interface
- Enhanced support for recorded audio transcription, with streamlined setup and improved profile management
- Expanded support, including full voice-driven editing, formatting, and command and control within popular desktop or web applications for business
- Contextual guidance tailored to user behavior, as well as improved help to get new users up to speed quickly or for existing users to easily further discover the power of Dragon.
Dragon Legal Individual, version 15 comes with specialized legal vocabulary trained using more than 400 million words from legal documents enables legal professionals to quickly create and format case files, contracts, or briefs all by voice.
Dragon Professional Individual will be available for download in English in the US, UK and Australia for $300 on September 1, 2016. Learn more about it here.