Novell has brought its enterprise printing software to Windows Phone.
The software, which works for organizations who have deployed the Novell iPrint Appliance, integrates with any of your existing corporate printers allowing you to deliver self-service printer provisioning to Windows Phone users.
Users can seamlessly print Office documents, PDFs, and images directly from their device, anywhere and anytime.
The Novell iPrint app enables you to:
- Print documents on any iPrint enabled corporate printer and print infrastructure
- Choose the Color, Orientation, Number of Copies, and Page Size through the Novell iPrint app
- Print securely using access restrictions
- List all available corporate printers
- Scan a QR code to quickly connect your mobile device to a specific printer
The free software can be downloaded here.