- Nokia announced that Nokia Lumia 900 device will be expanded to markets outside US, Canada with HSPA+ instead of LTE. The device will come in Cyan, Black & White editions.
- Nokia released a new low end Windows Phone device Lumia 610 running Windows Phone Tango. The device specs is as follows,
Networks: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100, GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
Speed: HSDPA cat 7: 7.2Mbps,
Display: 3.7â€ WVGA (800Ã—480) TFT capacitive touch LCD display with pinch zoom
Memory: 256MB RAM, 8GB storage
Camera: 5 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash.
Size/Weight: 119.24mm x 62.18mm x 11.95mm / 131.5g
Processor: 800 Mhz Single Core/Qualcomm Snapdragon S1
Battery: 1300 mAh
Talk time: GSM : 10.5 h, WCDMA : 9.5h. Standby time: GSM : 670 h, WCDMA :720 h
- Nokia Lumia 610 will cost â‚¬189 and comes in White, Cyan, Black and Magenta colors.
- Both Nokia Lumia 900 Global version and Lumia 610 is coming in Q2 2012.
- Nokia Drive app updated with full offline navigation, speed limit alerts, etc, and it will be made available in coming weeks.
- Nokia announced a new app called Nokia Reading which will serve as the reading hub for Lumia Windows Phone devices.
- Nokia is working with some of the worldâ€™s biggest publishers, including Penguin and Hachette, and Pearson to launch a world class e-book and audiobook experience thatâ€™s been designed specifically for the Nokia Lumia.
- Nokia announced the new Public Transport app which is a unique service that allows you to plan fast inner-city routes from point to point, and work out your time of arrival.
- Nokia announced an update to Nokia Maps which will now allow you to create and collect your favourite places, and access places youâ€™ve recently visited.
- Nokia PureView technology is coming to Windows Phone platform and no timeframe was provided.
We will update with more details as we get from Nokia.