Nokia has released some more information about their exclusive Bloomberg business news app for their Nokia Lumia phones.
The Bloomberg Hub is a one-stop app for getting all your business and finance information in a single place and brings all the Bloomberg properties together with personalized business and finance news, global market data and portfolio tracking tools.
The app features:
- Personalized news, portfolio tracking and breaking news alerts.
- Customized watchlists for stocks, mutual funds, bonds, ETFâ€™s and more.
- Download your favorite Bloomberg TV and Radio shows to enjoy offline.
- Deep pin Live Tiles for stocks, bonds, indices, futures and currencies.
- 35 news categories including Economy, Politics, Technology.
The app gives you on-demand video access to all the biggest stories plus favourites including Charlie Rose, Bloomberg West or Sportfolio. Also, the last daysâ€™ worth of top financial news clips can be watched just in case you missed something.
Bloomberg Radio is also included, and brings access to:
- Bloomberg Surveillance with Tom Keene
- A Closer Look with Arthur Levitt
- The Final Word with Ken Prewitt
The Bloomberg Hub application is a Nokia Lumia Exclusive and should hit the Windows Phone Store in a day or two.