Nokia today released an update for its Nokia Conference beta app in Windows Phone Store. Nokia Conference app makes it very easy to dial into conference calls. You don’t have to switch to the calendar app, remember the ID/PIN codes, getting the right access number, switching to the phone app, making the call, and entering all the codes. Instead just hit one button or even join via voice command. The latest update includes no.of new features and improvements which are listed below,
- Support for conference systems where leaders join with different info than participants
- Support for conference systems, like GoToMeeting, where the phone number is different for each meeting
- GoToMeeting support built into the app
- Several improvements to parsing logic, improving ID, PIN, and phone number detection
- Fixed bug where pauses in dial strings were too long, longer than the number of seconds actually configured in the UI
- Other fixes and minor UI improvements
Nokia Conference is free for Lumia owners and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.