Nokia today announced two exciting new programs for Windows Phone developers.
1) Â Nokia Ad Exchange (NAX) :
NAX is a new â€“ and free â€“ way for developers to quickly and easily monetise their apps using in-app advertising, via our partnership with inneractive.
By providing access to the top ad networks in the world via a single SDK, developers will have access to more than 120 advertising networks worldwide. This means that app users will more likely see content theyâ€™re interested in â€“ and click the ad.
2) Nokia Premium Developer Program (NPDP) :
NPDP is focused on high performance developers on Windows Phone platform.
Signing up costs $99 USD for an annual membership, and this membership gives you tools and services valued at up to $1,500 USD.
As with any membership, youâ€™ll want to know what youâ€™re signing up for before you do, right? Hereâ€™s what you get:
- One year membership in Microsoft Windows Phone Dev Center â€“ membership is essential if you plan to submit apps to the Windows Phone Store.
- One license toÂ Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone â€“ these are designed to shorten your appâ€™s time to market and help your app rank higher in the Windows Phone Store.
- 1 million API calls per calendar month with Buddyâ€˜s cloud API offering â€“ Buddy provides you with an easy-to-use cloud back end for Windows Phone apps, featuring APIs that deliver common app scenarios as a service.
- Two Nokia tech support tickets â€“ Tickets are used to report issues or ask questions about certain topics related to app development for Nokia Lumia devices.
Read more about it here.