Another hit game has just arrived on the Windows Phone Store.
Ninja Kiwi’s Bloons TD5 is a tower defense game with more than 1 million downloads on Android and claims to offer unrivaled depth and replayability.
Build awesome towers, choose your favourite upgrades, hire cool new Special Agents, and pop every last invading Bloon.
The game features:
- Cool new towers – Heli Pilot, Bloonchipper, Engineer
- Exclusive new Special Agent – Radadactyl
- All new Monkey Lab – researches unique abilities and tower upgrades
- Specialty Building Tier 4 Upgrades
- Exclusive tracks
- 21 powerful towers with Activated Abilities and 2 upgrade paths
- 10 Special Agents
- 40+ Tracks (plus their Reverse versions!)
- 10 Special Missions
- 250+ Random Missions
- New Bloon enemies – tougher Camos, Regrower Bloons, and the fearsome ZOMG
- 3 different game modes
- Freeplay mode after mastering a track
- 3 difficulty settings and family-friendly theme so anyone can play
The game features regular updates, making your $2.99 (unfortunately without a free trial) a worthy investment.
Download the game from the Windows Phone Store here.
See a video of the game in action below: