NextGen Reader – the fastest Google reader client for Windows Phone 7 is now updated to v1.7 in marketplace.
NextGen Reader features:
- works in offline mode.
- completely secure â€“ your login details are encrypted.
- metro UI – select dark/white theme within application.
- select multiple articles just like Official WP7 email client.
- breeze through feeds, folders or friends-shared items in most intuitive way.
- share articles on twitter and support for url shortner.
- send to instapaper and read it later.
- visually differentiate between read/unread, starred or shared items in list view.
- recently starred and shared articles just a swipe away.
- tap and hold to see context menu for frequent actions.
- sync articles as per choice â€“ all or unread only.
- smart sync marks multiple changes in background at specified intervals.
- view feeds in landscape mode.
- mobilized view for reading article or go to internet explorer.
- can lock your device during refresh.
- quick toolbar to zoom in/out and toggle image to fit width in article view.
- “sync changes only” allows you to upload changes without having to download new items.
The paid version is available for $0.99. A fully functional trial is available with no ads or limitations except one feature “share via tweet”.
See more screen shots after the break.