A new update for NextGen Reader – fastest google reader client for windows phone 7 is now available in marketplace.
The 1.2 update includes:
- Completely integrated hardware back button. (no separate back button on application bar)
- Change theme within application. (set light theme in application while keeping dark theme in OS)
- Improved UI and performance.
The full list of NextGen Reader features are below.
- Fully functional trial with no ads or limitations except one feature “share via tweet”.
- works in offline mode.
- completely secure â€“ your login details are encrypted.
- metro UI – change dark/white theme within application.
- select multiple articles just like Official WP7 email client.
- breeze through feeds, folders or friends-shared items in most intuitive way.
- share articles on twitter and support for url shortner.
- send to instapaper.
- visually differentiate between read/unread, starred or shared items in list view.
- recently starred and shared articles just a swipe away.
- tap and hold to see context menu for frequent actions.
- share, star or email articles.
- mark articles as read under feed, folder or all items in one step.
- sync articles as per choice â€“ all or unread only.
- smart sync marks multiple changes in background at specified intervals.
- view feeds in landscape mode and change default font-size.
- open full page in embedded browser or go to internet explorer.
- can lock your device during refresh.
For more details and downloading see NGReader here.