RSS reader Nextgen Reader has seen a major update to version 6 which elevates the app from simple a Windows Phone app to a Universal app, which will work both on Windows Phone and Windows 8.1.
The Universal app, which costs $2.99, will now work on the desktop, tablet and Windows Phone and roam your settings securely using the Windows Credential Locker.
• Brand new logo for universal app.
• Login/purchase once and run on multiple devices (Windows or Windows Phone).
• New live tiles with smaller text size for headlines.
• Easily configure individual tiles i.e. display only unread count, headlines or images.
• Support for large screen devices (Lumia 1520).
• Share articles via OS e.g. save to reading list app.
• Discover new feeds or browse categories via ‘add feeds’ hub.
• Optimized for low memory devices (Lumia 520).
• Redesigned login page and fixed login errors.
• Improved OneNote login (if you use 2-factor authentication).
• Many other changes and improvements.
The updated app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.