Nextgen Reader, one of the best RSS feed app for Windows Phone today picked up an update. The latest update brings a couple of nice features. With version 6.5, the app will be able to open links in UC Browser (instead of the default browser, Internet Explorer). The update also adds the ability to view YouTube videos in the Tubecast app. The update also comes with other improvements, so here is the full changelog for version 6.5:
- Open links in UC Browser.
- Open YouTube videos in Tubecast app.
- Open Folders as list of feeds or list of articles.
- Easily change open method i.e. tap the three dots and select “load full article for this feed”.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
The app is now on sale as well – previously, it was available for $2.99 and now it is available for $2.49. If you’ve not purchased the app yet, you should probably purchase it while the sale last. To download the app, scan the QR Code on the image above or head over to this link to get it from the Windows Phone Store.
Do you use Nextgen Reader as your primary RSS reader? Let us know in the comment section below.