Microsoft today released a new Xbox Preview build with bug fixes related to Pins and Clubs. Earlier this week, they released a preview build which added support for text suggestions in virtual keyboard while typing and made some changes to Arena game play. Based on the feedback from the gamers, all tournaments have moved to a “best two out of three” match format.
Full change log of this preview build below.
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161017-1900 Available: 6:00PM PDT 10/20 (1:00AM GMT 21/10)
• Pins Recently added pins should now correctly display on Home.
• When viewing the Chat section of the Club menu, the “Get the conversation started” tile should now respond when selected.
• The Looking for Group tab should no longer show duplicate results in Game Hub and Clubs.
• You may encounter a “Something went wrong” or “That didn’t work” error when attempting to access invitation requests or recommendations.
• When attempting to set an image as a Club background, recently created Clubs may fail to display under “Choose a Club”.
• When browsing the Store, certain apps may be missing for users with their console set to the Singapore region (zh-sg or en-sg). Workaround: To find a specific app, use the Store’s search function.
Once the update is available, you can update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.