Hereâ€™s what is changed in the new version:
The sharing screen
Added Twitter and Facebook integration. If you choose to upload your workout when itâ€™s completed, youâ€™ll be taken to the â€œShareâ€ screen where you have the option of checking â€œFacebookâ€ and/or â€œTwitterâ€ and pushing the left button to post a link. If you donâ€™t want to share them immediately, you can access this screen using the â€œOptionsâ€ menu while viewing your workout data.
For Twitter, youâ€™ll need to provide your Twitter username and password at the share screen. You can check â€œRemember meâ€ to avoid having to enter them again. You can also enter your own text, where â€œ[link]â€ will be replaced with the link to your workout on SportyPal.com.
You donâ€™t have to enter anything for Facebook, but you do need to connect your SportyPal account to your Facebook account before posting. This post contains instructions on doing this.
The â€œUploadâ€ button in your workout details no longer goes away after you upload, which means that you no longer have to use the rather awkward re-uploading method from previous versions.
SportyPal should now notify you after uploading a workout if a newer version is available.
Fixes and enhancements
- The workoutâ€™s starting time is now used as the official workout time (used to be the end time).
- Fixed the NullReferenceException upload bug. You should be able to upload all of your workouts now. If notâ€¦
- Drastically reduced memory usage. This should put an end to the memory issues that high-res device users have been experiencing.
- Fixed a bug in native GPS mode which would cause it to register failure even when it shouldnâ€™t. This made it impossible for some users to use native mode.
- Fixed a crash in the workout details screen that occurred when you scrolled through both free-style and non-free-style workouts using the d-pad.
- The proxy bug should be gone for good now.
- The d-pad buttons on landscape-screen Windows Mobile Standard devices are no longer mixed up when selecting a button from the status bar.
- Added some bits to help keep the GPS chip online in case the device goes to sleep or the user presses the power button.
- The tracking map now centers itself during the workout.
- Fixed a (very rare) scenario that would cause the userâ€™s e-mail address to be rejected during registration due to a null-terminating character being added at the end of every text box.
- Fixed a scenario that would cause all uploads by a device to be rejected due to the deviceâ€™s (or the device manufacturerâ€™s) name containing illegal characters.
- Added automatic language recognition for Czech.
For more info visit: http://www.sportypal.com
Full download link:Â http://sportypal.com/Downloads/winmo/SportyPal.CABÂ or use this Microsoft tag (gettag.mobi)