Are you smart?
If so, the brand new free Windows Phone puzzle REAL KAKURO may be for you. It has been awarded a spot in the TOP 10 NEW GAMES for Windows Phone in March and already has over 500,000 avid fans on Android and iOS.
It is great to see more great games making their way into Windows Phone!
If you like numbers or have ever played Sudoku, you will have an easy time to get started with Kakuro. The game is a mix between crosswords and sudoku, giving players a fun and challenging puzzle to solve through logic alone.
Rules are very simple: the goal is to use numbers from 1 to 9 to fill in the rows and columns of the board without repetition, in order to match the sum provided at the top of each column and to the left of each row. Sounds simple? It is. But it may take you over half hour to solve one of the Extreme boards.
There are 2,000 boards divided in 5 levels of difficulty: EASY, MEDIUM, HARD, CHALLENGING and EXTREME. All boards and all difficulty levels are free, unlocked and can be played in any desired order. This means you could have months of playtime without spending a dime. At the same time you will be sharpening your logic and exercising your brain.
Rated above 4.5 stars in all platforms, Real Kakuro is a sure bet for a quick game that is addicting, fun and challenging.
Download it from the Windows Phone Store now!
Some great features:
- Autosave: never lose your progress when in a hurry
- Pencil mode: draft annotations to help you solve the board
- Hint mode: turn on / off dynamic hints for your game
- Lots of games: 2,000 boards in 5 difficulty levels, all FREE
- Visuals: very elegant design with high-def graphics
- Live Tile: track your progress on the dynamic live tile
- Desktop: play on your Windows PC too
- Many more features for you to discover!
We are the developers of this game and we invite all smart Windows Phone 8.1 users to try Real Kakuro out! We would love to hear your feedback, so feel free to post a comment, send us an email at [email protected] or through reviews in the Store.
Berzerk Mobile Team