If you downloaded Windows 10 Technical Preview and love keyboards shortcuts, here is a great news for you.from Windows team blog has listed some of the new keyboard shortcuts added in Windows 10 Technical Preview. Find them below.
- Switch to recent window: ALT + TAB (unchanged) – Hold shows new Task view window view, let go and switches to app.
- Snapping window: WIN + LEFT or RIGHT (can be used with UP or DOWN to get into quadrants)
- Task view: WIN + TAB – New Task view opens up and stays open.
- Create new virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + D
- Close current virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + F4
- Switch virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT