A new indie game for WP7 has been released called CraftWorld, it is a blockworld style survival adventure with infinite terrain, item crafting, books and more.
The game is under very heavy development, with its first update submitted within 6 hours of its initial release on WP7 with another going up in 5 or so days.
Here are some pictures of the first version:
It is planned to have weekly updates which are all free of course and plan to have many features including:
1. Weight based inventory, with items taking up multiple spaces and have weight (think Diablo and Skyrim)
2. Magic, spells and potions along with magical items like bags of holding etcâ€¦
3. Smelting system for making alloys for vehicles etcâ€¦
4. Brewery system for making wines, beers and spirits
5. Realtime 3D physics (this has been temporarily turned off as we tune it)
6. HD Graphics mode. Refractive water, bloom, shadows, motion blur, depth of field, godrays etcâ€¦
7. SD Graphics mode, for low end PCâ€™s, netbooks, portables and phones but still with lighting and ambient occlusion
8. XP based RPG system (survival mode only), and improves what you do without forcing you to use weak skills to improve them
9. Convenient and easy to use tutorial system, that caters directly and quickly to what the player wants to know from within the game, without getting in the way
10. More Fauna and Enemies
11. Basic furniture, such as a bed, door, window, bench, trapdoor
12. Statistics accessible by the player stats book
13. Craftable camera so you can take pictures and share them with friends and place them all around your world
14. Paintings for you to place around your world.
15. Armour and Weapons
16. Repair Hammers
17. Smelter and Oven for cooking
20. Towns and castles
It costs $2 currently and every few major updates the price will be going up to help further development. Buy it while its cheap for free updates forever.
There is also going to be a free ad supported version releasing soon and the current version is fully built for mango and takes advantage of the 2nd gen WP7 hardware.
This link will allow you to find it on the Zune Marketplace here.