A new HP 2-in-1 with an innovative magnetic hinge design that makes the device flexible, and pen-enabled capabilities that lets users annotate directly within the new Microsoft Edge browser. This updated HP x2 comes with a keyboard dock instead of a keyboard case like last gen model. It comes with Intel Atom Cherry Trail CPU and includes USB Type-C port.
HP Pavilion 10 X2 2015 specifications:
- Windows 10 OS
- Detachable keyboard design.
- CPU: Intel Cherry Trail. (details not confirmed but we suspect Atom X5 only.)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32Gb eMMC
- Screen: 10.1-inch 1280 x 800 (resolution not confirmed)
- Ports: Full size USB connector and USB type-C, micro HDMI and micro SD card slot. Charging is through the USB-C port.
- Battery life: 12 hours (manufacturers claim)
- Weight: 1.76 pounds (800 grams)