Microsoft today revealed that the next service update for Microsoft Intune will be available between March 4, 2015 and March 7, 2015. New Intune standalone (cloud only) features that will be released as part of this service update include:
- Ability to streamline the enrollment of iOS devices purchased directly from Apple or an authorized reseller with the Device Enrollment Program (DEP)
- Ability to restrict access to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business based upon device enrollment and compliance policies
- Management of OneDrive apps for iOS and Android devices
- Ability to deploy .appx files to Windows Phone 8.1 devices
- Ability to restrict the number of devices a user can enroll in Intune
Microsoft will also be providing hybrid customers with the ability to create custom WiFi profiles with pre-shared keys (PSK) for Android devices.
Read more about it here.