TimerTools is a new timing app for WindowsPhone, that comes with three built-in timer-functions:
- Stopwatch with laptimer that also shows your best and worst times,
- Countdown with alarm,
- Intervaltiming to help you time your tabata-training or other workouts
All timers are able to run under a lockscreen or while another app has the focus. You can enable/disable soundeffects and vibration seperately in the appâ€™s settings, as well as prevent the app from engaging the lockscreen during user inactivity while a timer is active.
The functionality described above is provided for free in the ad-supported trial version of the app.
So at this point, you might ask yourself, â€œWhat makes this app better than any of the hundreds of other timer apps in the WindowsPhone Store?â€. I guess thatâ€™s for you to decide, but if you buy the app for 0.99$/0.99â‚¬ you will also get these additional features:
- Define your favorite countdowns, give them a name and one of WindowsPhoneâ€™s provided accentcolors for easy recognition, and if you wish, also pin them to your startscreen
- Define your favorite intervals, give them a name and accentcolor for fast and easy recognition and also pin them to your startscreen if you wish
- Share your measured laptimes and best/worst times via email
- Get rid of the ads
At the moment, the app comes with english and german translations and it will soon add support for polish and hopefully even more languages.
You can get the app right away from the WindowsPhone Store here or by using the QR-code.