National Trust today released its official app for Windows Phone. The app allows users to explore more than 550 special places protected by the National Trust throughout England, Northern Ireland, as well as Wales. The app includes a handful of features as well – here’s a quick run-down of all of the features:
- Find special places: See what’s around you, or search for remarkable heritage and natural wonders across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- See what’s on: Our places host a range of events throughout the year, many for no extra charge. Use the What’s On section to find what’s happening – from educational talks and tours, to art, theatre and live music.
- Offline mode: Everything you need to plan a visit is available offline, so you can use the app in our most remote locations.
- Save your favourite places: Keep a record of the places you’ve been to, and make a wishlist for the places you want to go.
- Invite your friends: Easily share the places you want to visit (or show your friends what they’re missing!) via social media, email or text message.
The app includes a very beautiful design and looks absolutely gorgeous. If you live in the United Kingdom, don’t forget to check out the app on the Windows Phone Store. Head over to this link to grab the app from the Windows Phone Store!