MonWindowsPhone reports that Gameloft’s FPS N.O.V.A. 3 is coming to Windows Phone 8 this week. The game was released on iOS and Android exactly one year ago.
The game’s description reads:
The most incredible and the most immersive FPS is back on Windows Phone! Eradicate the threat to humanity in this space shooter available on mobile.
Four months have passed since Kal ruined Volterites plans by sabotaging their war factories and stopping the extraction of artifacts. But after the assassination of President Folsom, the government has given the colonies protectorate Volterite to avoid a civil war.
Kal Wardin remained quiet since the death of Folsom, but today he received a call for help Yelena who asks him to come to Earth. Once again, our hero’s mission is to save mankind!
- An epic history: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Explore the galaxy in 10 immersive levels, like Earth or city Volterite jelly!
- Weapons and powers: run, shoot, drive and control a mech.
- Play through 12 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the place, deathmatch, capture the flag, etc..) Of 6 cards.
- Your allies can now get on your vehicle to help you fight.
- Link FPS for its graphics and gameplay (real-time shadows, particle systems, ragdoll, etc..).
For fans of the NOVA series of shooters in the first person and action games on Windows Phone!
The high action game will cost 6 Euro and will hit the Windows Phone store this Thursday.
The game will be Xbox Live enabled and will be Windows Phone 8 only.