myHealth is a Medical Organizer for yourself and your loved ones is at your fingertips with myHealth. myHealth application for Windows Phone allows you to manage each member information using five main categories:- Members: Set and review Member information such as: Insurance Info, Allergies, Immunizations, Medical History, Family Medical History.
A picture display of each member makes sure you access data for the right person.
- Contacts: Access medical contact info manually, or by importing data from your phone’s People.
- Medications: List all prescribed medications including purpose, description, frequency, and the prescribing physician. You can link to MedlinePlus for
- detailed info on the medication. You can even include a picture of each medication to make it easier to identify the correct one for the member.
- Logs: Log appointments, medications, and other personalized measurements to produce reports as text or graphically. You can then email these text reports.
- To Do: Create a list and reminders for medications, appointments, procedures, or any other medical or non-medical items. View all active To Do in a Monthly Calendar view.
All information can be as detailed as you like. Example: For medications, you can specify not only the medication’s name, dose, and purpose, but whether or not it is taken as a pill or injection, how often, and the prescribing physician.
Managing members’ health with myHealth is easy. This app is valuable for members, necessary for their care takers, and is greatly appreciated by the medical staff.
Whether you are healthy and just want to track your weight (Graphs comes with Moving Average Indicators), or not so healthy and want to manage complex medical procedures – myHealth is the app for you!
The app comes with test data to get yourself familiarized with the application. In the latest version it will back up your data to OneDrive.