myPRIVATE SAFE v1.1 for Windows Phone 8v1.1 contains a Picture Safe. You want to take a picture of something you want to keep private e.g. a document or computer screen or whatever you need.
The app allows you to use the camera or phone photo library to select a picture. Once you have the picture in the Private Safe you can delete it from the public areas of the phone. If needed you can export the picture out of the safe back to the public area of the phone.Some sites what you to make passwords that meet their complexity rules and this app can mimic them and create just the password you need.
Have you ever been frustrated trying to think up a password with complex requirements â€“ we have! This app is designed to keep a secure list of sites, username and related passwords. But it does not stop there!This app is useful for
- Store you sites, usernames and password behind a password protected app
- Use the app to generate passwords for you based on various site requirements
- Ability to text or email individual account details
- Search your list of accounts
- Edit and delete accounts
- Export all account entries as an xml document â€“ helpful to have a back up
- Import the exported xml document â€“ copy from email and paste into the app. Great for rebuilding an app after reinstallation or setting up a new phone
- V1.1 Import pictures from phone picture gallery
- V1.1 Capture pictures via camera
- V1.1 Export pictures back to save picture in the more public are of the phoneWe think this app will match and out feature a number of apps that charge you $s ouch.We are open to more features based on your feedback.The KENGA Teamâ€¦ (www.facebook.com/KGapps)Install myPrivate Safe here.