MusicConnect (previously SmartMusic) is an innovative OneDrive music / audio player that maintains a persistent connection so that long play times for a playlist will stay connected.
MusicConnect has been updated with several new features in version 1.2.8:
- Combining two or more playlists together to create a current playlist.
- Saving the current playlist to a permanent playlist, so if someone had made a playlist from a quick folder drilldown, they can save it. It is also useful for combining two playlists together in one, by using the combine playlist (available in the Choose Playlist view) feature to create a current playlist, and then saving the current playlist.
- Ability to download a playlist to the phone to have an ‘Offline’ playlist.
- Auto Sign In feature now allows you to skip the Profile page when entering the app. It only requires going to the Profile page if you have never signed in.
- Click on a song in the Current Playlist will optionally make it the first song in the current playlist.
- Can select an entire folder and any sub-folder by clicking on the folder in Folder view.
- When creating or updating a permanent playlist, you can now use the search feature or folder drilldown.
- User can use the Settings menu to have the buttons use the device Accent Color.
- User can use the Settings menu to select a custom background (wallpaper) for all of the views. The app can download from a folder on OneDrive any picture to be used as a background. The best results would be to choose a background picture that matches the resolution of the phone, however, 480 x 800 works great in most cases.
- User can use the Settings menu to reverse the color of the text and icons (useful for when using lighter or darker backgrounds).
Free full featured trial with advertising. Purchase price is $.99.