We have released a major update to the MSPU app on Windows 10. The update mostly focuses on performance improvements and should make things faster. We’ve fixed some of the most annoying issues in the app, and we’re also removing some features to prepare for the upcoming Fluent Design app that we’re currently working on. We’ll probably release the new Fluent Design update in a few months time, which will make the app look a lot better.
In the meantime, checkout what’s new in the latest update:
- The app now consumes fewer resources and runs faster due to major performance improvements
- Improvements to user interface elements (to prepare for Fluent Design)
- Background tasks are now more reliable
- Images now show up correctly in notifications and live tiles
- App no longer crashes when the accent color is updated
- Major changes to In-App Purchases to fix sync/purchase issues
- Removed custom accent colors in favor of the default Windows accent colors
- Removed priority notifications
- Fixed an issue where the app would fail to load any data
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
You can get the latest update for the app from the link below.