We have been busy lately fixing some issues on the MSPU app for Windows 10. Today, we are rolling out another batch of bug fixes and a couple of improvements to the MSPU app on Windows 10.
With today’s update, we are adding the ability to disable notification badges for the live tile and taskbar. This feature is enabled by default — but if you don’t like it, you can easily disable it now from the settings.
The update fixes a handful of other bugs, which are listed below:
- You can now disable badges on the live tile and taskbar!
- Fixed an issue which caused Push Notifications and Chaseable Live Tiles to break
- Live Tile Badges have been improved
- Fixed an issue where comments would not work in saved articles
- Fixed a UX issue on the Gallery which prevented scroll when mouse is over the gallery
- Cortana commands have been fixed
- Jump lists have been improved
- Improved article loading and rendering times
- Podcasts now load downloaded podcasts faster
- Fixed an issue where you would see a blank screen upon launching the app
- Improved UX
We believe most of the issues in the app are now fixed, but it’s possible there are a couple of other minor issues. So if you find any issue, please make sure to let us know.
Also, we would like to thank each and every one of you who reported all of these issues. We would also like to thank our reader “Deylin” who recently sent us a list of some minor UX issues in the app which we have fixed over the past couple of updates (but there’s still some work left to be done).
As usual, you can get the update from the Windows Store below. If it isn’t available for you yet, just give it a bit of time and check back in a few hours.