We recently launched our official UWP app for Windows 10. We have received a tonne of positive reviews from our readers, and today we are releasing a new update for the app based on your feedback. First of all, a couple of you requested a Black Accent theme, so we are adding a Black Accent theme with 3.0.1 to the app. Here is how it looks:
In addition to this, we have fixed the issue which caused the app to crash on the Welcome page for some users. The update also brings some new animations and other user interface improvements.
Here is the full changelog:
- Say hello to the new Black Accent theme!
- We have improved the Live Tile
- We have updated the Theme settings
- We have added some new animations throughout the app
- We fixed an issue which caused the app to stop working on the Welcome page
- Fixed an issue which prevented some users from being able to review the app
- Fixed an issue which caused the app to crash for users in China
- Fixed an issue which prevented some users from being able to disable push notifications and the live tile
- Improved error handling
- Added a higher-res logo for the splash screen
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- Lots of the other UI fixes
We have also received a few reports stating that users aren’t able to login to Disqus, and we are working actively to address this issue. Once again, if you have any feedback about the app, please let us know in the comment section below or submit your feedback here.
Version 3.0.1 should already be live on the Windows Store, and if you haven’t downloaded the app yet, you can get it from here.