This isn’t the most positive news week for some corners of Microsoft. While it certainly wasn’t a bad week for the company as a whole, yet another feature slated for the Fall Creators Update has been delayed. The same can be said of Crackdown 3, one of the few major first party games Microsoft intended to release this year. We complain because we care.
You can check out some of the various articles we talk about on this week’s episode by following the links below.
- PSA: Microsoft isn’t releasing a new Windows 10 Insider Preview this week either
- Skip Ahead once again available to Insiders on the Creators Update
- Windows 10 Story Remix’s coolest feature won’t launch with the Fall Creators Update
- Microsoft brings the modern Skype to Windows 7 and Mac
- How to use compatibility mode to run the new Skype Preview on your Windows 10 PC
- One of the best email clients for Mac is now on Windows 10
- OneNote’s latest update on Windows 10 brings a bunch of new features
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Screamride become backward compatible
- Cult classic Battlefield: Bad Company is joining backward compatibility today
- Crackdown 3 has been delayed until 2018
- Microsoft confirms Xbox One X preorders will go live on Sunday
You can subscribe to the MSPoweruser Podcast below: