Controlling your PC with just your eyes? Not really fantasy – and far more life changing for some people than you might initially think. Also in this weeks’s episode: Edge gets Fluent, Surfaces get more affordable and it looks like Spotify is heading towards the Xbox One.
You can check out some of the various articles we talk about on this week’s episode by following the links below.
- Fluent Design for Microsoft Edge and Eye Control arrives in Windows 10 with latest Insider Preview
- Microsoft details Windows 10’s new built-in Eye Control feature
- Windows Console’s colors are getting their first update in more than 20 years
- Here’s what’s new, fixed, and broken in Windows 10 Build 16257 for PCs and Build 15237 for Mobile
- Windows 10 Build 16251 comes to Windows Insiders in the Slow Ring
- T-Mobile ending support for its Windows phone app this August
- Microsoft gets serious about boosting Surface sales with new subscription program
- The first affordable Windows 10 S devices are now available
- Microsoft To-Do now includes a built-in emoji picker on Android for some reason
- Spotify may be coming to Xbox One soon
- Rockstar Games might be working on a new Midnight Club game
- The new Xbox Wireless Adapter is significantly slimmer
- New Xbox One controller designs are coming next month
You can subscribe to the MSPoweruser Podcast below: