The fourth of July all but killed this news week, but there’s still some noteworthy things that are going on. Microsoft is laying off another 3000 employees worldwide as they reorganize their sales department, Bing’s bigger than you might even realize, and all of the Xbox 360 Halo games will be playable on your Xbox One later this year.
You can check out some of the various articles we talk about on this week’s episode by following the links below.
- Microsoft is cutting 3,000 jobs as part of a major reorganization
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update’s most anticipated feature is not making the cut
- Official Telegram Messenger app for Windows Phone now supports VOIP calls
- Microsoft’s OneDrive drops support for technology from the 1970s
- Microsoft: OneDrive not supporting non-NTFS storage locations isn’t related to Files On-Demand
- You would be surprised how much bigger Bing is than you think
- Game gifting is coming to Xbox One soon
- Remaining Xbox 360 Halo games are coming to backward compatibility this year
- Halo 5: Guardians will run at 4K 60 FPS on Xbox One X
You can subscribe to the MSPoweruser Podcast below: