Microsoft’s Q3 earnings are here, and most areas are looking fine – with two exceptions. Additionally, we’ve got the low down on how to get your unsupported on Insider builds, as well as a way to simulate Night Light.
You can check out some of the articles relevant to this week’s episode below.
- Microsoft reports $23.6 billion in revenue for Q3 2017: Azure and Office lead while Surface and Phone drop
- Microsoft Q3 2017 Earnings prove PC is back as Windows OEM revenue increase 5% YoY
- Microsoft Q3 2017 Earnings: Surface revenue decreases by 26%
- Microsoft reports 52 million active Xbox Live users for the last quarter
- Microsoft says the Windows Phone retrenchment to end in June
- Microsoft will still let unsupported Windows Phones update to the Windows 10 Creators Update
- No Creators Update, no problem. Here’s how to simulate night light for your Windows Phone
- Acer takes on Microsoft Surface Pro series with the new Switch 5
- A Windows 10-powered smartwatch is on the way, but it’s probably not for you
- Groove Music’s refreshed look and new features comes to all users in Windows 10
- Phil Spencer says the best versions of third-party games are already showing up on Project Scorpio
- Mind-bending Prey demo is available early on Xbox One
- Check out our exclusive footage of Prey running on Xbox One
You can subscribe to the MSPoweruser Podcast below: