Microsoft’s making money, and sometimes they just so happen to tell us how much they’ve made. The Xbox One’s preview program is also revamped, bringing it much closer to the Windows Insider Program we know and love on PC and mobile.
You can listen to the podcast on SoundCloud above, or watch the video here:
This week’s app of the week is Speedtest by Ookla. It’s a handy app that lets you test – and keep track of – your internet speed.
You can check out some of the articles relevant to this week’s episode below.
- Microsoft reports $26.1 billion in Q2 2017 revenue: Surface revenue falls, Cloud roars
- Next Windows 10 Creators Update Insider Build coming later this week
- Windows 10’s Game Mode gets detailed, coming to Insiders this week
- Microsoft provides a closer look at Windows 10’s upcoming Windows Defender Security Center app
- Microsoft running Insider survey, offering $1500 prize
- WhartonBrooks’s offers a peek of their Windows 10 Mobile handset for the first time
- Microsoft reveals only “thousands” of $3000 HoloLens headsets have been sold
- First set of Windows 10 Creators Update features for the Xbox One now rolling out
- Xbox Insiders get a new bug-fixing update on the Xbox One
- Microsoft is killing Xbox One’s Snap Mode with the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Microsoft details the new Xbox Insider rings
- Ace Combat 7 officially announced for Xbox One, pre-orders go live
You can subscribe to the MSPoweruser Podcast below: