While everyone might be heading home for the holidays, there’s still some nice news scattered throughout the week. Both Vernon E. L. Smith and Andrew Bennett are ready to dive in, even if it’s cold outside!
You can listen to the podcast on SoundCloud above, or watch the video here:
This week’s app of the week is Tweet It! It’s a Twitter client that’s been around since the Windows Phone 7 days, and it handles notifications far better than Twitter’s own UWP app.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh62lkc]
If you’d like to check out some of the Windows Store movie deals we talk about towards the end of the episode, the web version of the collection can be found here. You can also pick up Elf for $4.99 and get $5 to spend in the Windows Store here until December 18th.
You can subscribe to the MSPoweruser Podcast below:
You can also check out some of the articles relevant to what we talked about here:
- Microsoft won’t release any more Windows 10 Insider builds this year as it gets ready for 2017
- Microsoft Edge will automatically block Flash content on the Windows 10 Creators Update
- RoboForm Password Manager and Ghostery extensions now available for Microsoft Edge
- Adobe XD now available to Windows 10 users in beta
- Alcatel might be bringing the Idol 4S with Windows 10 to Europe soon
- Harman Kardon teases new voice activated speaker powered by Cortana
- Microsoft announces Cortana Devices SDK for device manufacturers
- Microsoft shows new Surface owners how to set up their Studio in new video
- Microsoft’s new Skype Mingo app wants to be your all-in-one Android communications hub
- Visual Studio Code now lets you focus on your code easily
- Disqus lays off 11 employees, will continue development of its Windows 10 app
- Lost Odyssey & Blue Dragon are now in the Xbox Marketplace, and the former’s free
- The Blizzard Mountain expansion for Forza Horizon 3 is out now for PC & Xbox