The best app in the category of video editors on Windows Phone 8.1 is Venetasoft’s Movie Maker 8.1.
Their app is incredibly sophisticated, close to desktop-level which is fitting given that the app is a universal one which will soon show up on tablets.
In the latest update the app has added support for square video encoding, a feature of course of Instagram video, and the app now also supports uploading video directly as a paid plugin.
It otherwise features:
- Full HD 1920×1080 video support
- No movie duration limits
- ave and open videos from SD card and OneDrive
- Titles: font type/color/size, background color/picture/video frame
- Effects: SlowX10, Gray, FishEye, Pinch, Warp, Kenburns (pan&zoom)
- Transitions: Fade In/Out/Cross, Slide, Stripe, Twist3D, Fold3D
- Tools: frame grab, trim, crop, split, move, cut, copy, paste, delete, merge, volume levels
- Unlimited undo(s) and redo(s)
- MP4 and MP3 compressor with custom format
- MP3 audio studio: easily create your mp3 compilation
- Project save and restore
- Facebook, Email, Messaging and Office sharing
- Continue your projects from your pc with Movie Maker for Windows Desktop!
- Extract frames from a video
- Extract mp3 from a video
- Slow motion effect X10
- Exclusive: ‘tick’ noise removal tool
- MP3 Studio: works with audio tracks only and compose your mp3 compilation
- Extract single frames from a video
- Extract mp3 audio track from a video
- MP3 Recorder: add comments or live audio to your movie
- accepted video formats: mp4, wmv, 3gp, 3g2, m4v, mov
- accepted image formats: jpg, bmp, png, gif, tiff, exif, ico
- accepted audio formats: mp3, wma, wav, 3g2, m4a, amr, aac
- Fortumo mobile payment (pay via sms) integration
Download it for from the Windows phone store here.