The best video editor on Windows Phone 8.1 has just got better.
Venetasoft’s Movie Maker 8.1. has just picked up an update to 188.8.131.52 and now lets users upload their masterpiece directly to YouTube and Instagram.
Their app is incredibly sophisticated, close to desktop-level which is fitting given that the app is a universal one which will soon show up on tablets.
The update also brings a new ZoomRotation Transition , new Music track library , the ability to import/export to Live Movie Maker final and a refactored UI
The app supports:
- Full HD 1920×1080 video support
- No movie duration limits
- ave and open videos from SD card and OneDrive
- Titles: font type/color/size, background color/picture/video frame
- Effects: SlowX10, Gray, FishEye, Pinch, Warp, Kenburns (pan&zoom)
- Transitions: Fade In/Out/Cross, Slide, Stripe, Twist3D, Fold3D
- Tools: frame grab, trim, crop, split, move, cut, copy, paste, delete, merge, volume levels
- Unlimited undo(s) and redo(s)
- MP4 and MP3 compressor with custom format
- MP3 audio studio: easily create your mp3 compilation
- Project save and restore
- Facebook, Email, Messaging and Office sharing
- Continue your projects from your pc with Movie Maker for Windows Desktop!
- Extract frames from a video
- Extract mp3 from a video
- Slow motion effect X10
- Exclusive: ‘tick’ noise removal tool
Unfortunately no longer free, Movie Maker 8.1 is still only $0.99. Download it for from the Windows phone store here.