Movie Maker 8.1 is fast becoming a great video editor for Windows Phone 8.1 devices. Within few weeks of the release, the app got updated frequently and it now includes almost most of the features you expect from a video editor on a mobile device. The app was updated to v220.127.116.11 with new features such as Transitions, Titles, and more. Find the full change log below.
– Titles: font, size, color, background
– Transitions: fade in/out/cross, slide, strip, Twirp3D, Fold3d
– Kenburns effect on images!
– New tools: cut, merge 2/3/all
– New: “tick” noise remove
– Fix: share, lock screen, some others
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for $1.99 with free trial available.